‹ Back to all topicsGeneral
- How do I delete my account?
- How do I get help with something that isn't covered here?
- How does «English-by-Phone» differ from other English language courses?
- How much the English-by-Phone program cost (Pricing)?
- I am logged in. How do I change my password?
- I forgot my password. How do I reset it in order to log in?
- What is the best way to get started?
- Why would I use English-by-Phone?
‹ Back to all topicsLevels
‹ Back to all topicsTutoring
- Are the live lessons recorded?
- Can I have lessons via my cell phone or mobile?
- Can I have more than one teacher?
- How can I change my teacher?
- How can I contact my teacher directly?
- How do I schedule a live lesson?
- I can’t find my lessons on the postponed or the unscheduled page
- I don’t want to follow a course; I prefer to use my own material. Is it possible?
- What are the differences between the course type?
- What happens if my teacher misses our lesson?
‹ Back to all topicsScheduling
‹ Back to all topicsPayments & Billing
- How can I cancel my package of lessons and get a refund?
- How can I pay for English-by-Phone?
- I don’t have a credit card. Can I still sign up?
- Is it safe to pay on the languagepanel.com website?
- My credit card information was stolen & I need to report criminal activity
- There's something wrong with the charge.
- What should I do if my card transaction fails?
- Where can I view what has been charged?